<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, April 26

i realized one day..«

11:33 AM

i was cleaning my inbox when i started reading all one by one. (okay. it is tiring. and irritating. i stopped and decided to post. haha!)
i found out that im that irritating brat spongebob thru asking question, answering and scoring points. urgh! if he's irritating, i am one too! (oh no!! kesian kawan aku. haha)(oh i took it for FUN. not that i dont know myself. i dont have personality crisis)
and i got one e about the denmark artist drawing our prophet, making fun of him, and not wanting to apologize. and the artist claimed that it was an act of somethingthatiforget and democracy. and in that e, it asked us to boycott things from denmark. (i went:OH NO! cadburry is in the list. and this had me thinking. will i follow the e and boycott those stuff? for i dont see the reason in it. kama qal. 'klw kiter tkle halang dgn kuase, dan dgn mulut, kiter halang dlm hati. and itu iman yg plg rendah.' and im scared shit i wont be a good muslimah!)
i found a beautiful hadith about quran. how it will save us when we're facing the two malaikat. it wil come as a handsome man. Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.' (i feel more scared shit than before!)
and i found this too. it made me laughed out loud. SILLY SEY SAPE SAPE YG IKOT!
Idea² yg sungguh bernas.silalah cuba!
1. Kalau terjatuh tersepak batu: Jgn terus bangun,sebaliknya anda baring dan terus berguling-guling hingga jauh dari perhatian ramai.Lepas tu baru bangun bila takde orang nampak.
2. Kalau terjatuh basikal: Cepat2 naik basikal anda semula dan jatuhla lagi sehingga berkali-kali supaya orang ingat anda saje-saje buat lawak.
3. Kalau terjatuh tangga: terus bersilat seolah-olah anda dirasuk atau
sedang berlawan dengan makhluk halus.
4. Kalau terjatuh dalam longkang: pungutlah sampah yang ada sambil marah-marah dgn suara yag kuat, pasti orang menyangka anda seorang yang amat prihatin terhadap kebersihan.
5. Kalau jatuh ketika nak naik bas: jeritlah kuat2. "Oi! Apa tolak2
ni?" walaupun tiada orang di belakang anda.
6. Kalau terjatuh di depan bus stop: terus buat-buat pengsan sehingga ada orang membantu anda. Kalau takde, baring terus sampai malam dan takde org lagi kat bus stop tu. Haa. Ni lah masa sesuai utk bangun semula.
7. Kalau jatuh tergelincir kat lantai licin: tarik la kawan (atau sesiapa yg ada kt
sebelah anda) untuk jatuh bersama-sama supaya tak lah anda sorang je yang dapat malu.

i told you its damn stupid. mangkok tujuh blas tingkat(haha. aku nye lagi tinggi!)
i came across this slightly scary e. it made me close to tears. (again, i am damn scared)(argh!i should not use the word damn.)
Read only if you have time for ALLAH (there. the title jer d menyeramkn)
Let me tell you, make sure you read all the way to the bottom. I almost deleted this email but I was blessed when I got to the end
ALLAH , when I received this e-mail, I thought,
I don't have time for this,and, this is really inappropriate during work.
Then, I realized that this kind of thinking is exactly, what has caused lot of the problems in our world today.
We try to keep ALLAH in MASJIDS on FRIDAY.
Maybe, FRIDAY night.
And, the unlikely event of a MAGHRIB SALLAH .
We do like to have Him around during sickness.
And, of course, at funerals.
However, we don't have time, or room, for Him during work or play.
Because.. That's the part of our lives we think. We can, and should, handle on our own.
May ALLAH forgive me for ever thinking.
That there is a time or place where,HE is not to be FIRST in my life.
We should always have time to remember all HE has done for us.
Yes, I do Love ALLAH .
HE is my source of existence and Savior.
He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I will be nothing.
This is the simplest test.
If You Love ALLAH. And, are not ashamed of all the marvelous things HE has done for you,Send this to ten people and the person who sent it to you! (i was puzzled. tho. y only 10 ppl? send it to everybody!)
Now do you have the time to pass it on? (i dont like e. i rather blog so i cut and paste for everyone to read. because ppl dont usually open their e)(experienced!)
Make sure that you scroll through to the end.
Easy vs Hard
Why is it so hard to tell the truth but Yet so easy to tell a lie?
Why are we so sleepy in THE MASJID but Right when the sermon is over we suddenly wake up?
Why is it so easy to delete a HOLY e-mail, but yet we forward all of the nasty ones?
Of all the free gifts we may receive, Prayer is the very best one.
There are no costs, but wonderful rewards.
Isn't it funny how simple it is for people to NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH and then wonder why the world's going to hell.
Isn't it funny how someone can say 'I believe in ALLAH ' but still follow Satan(who, by the way, also 'believes' in ALLAH ).
Isn't it funny how you can send a thousand jokes through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding ISLAM, people think twice about sharing?
Isn't it funny how when you go to forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them.
Isn't it funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what ALLAH thinks of me.
I MAKE DUA , for everyone who sends this to their entire address book, they will be blessed by ALLAH in a way special for them.


and i stopped there. because i felt guilty for not studying. yeah. i still think i should study but i clearly DONT WANT TO. haiyah. i should. i should. i found the motivation but its not motivating me enough. is it really the motivation i've been looiking for all along? ?___?

yes. i DO love you!

love; nabilah moen