<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Wednesday, April 30

newest FRIGGING updates«

9:58 PM

rollie polie ollie. tumbled down. bounce bounce. okok. i update. *sigh* haha!

mon. geography and science paper one. since mary darl havent take them. i have to shut up or else i would have blab the answers. =) geography is LOVE. gaga. what i studied came out. what i didnt study for also came out. -_____-" (thnk god we only need to write two essays =)(alhamdulillah) science paper was easy-peasy. SHAKHTAKBAKHTAQ!! for the chem part. im not suprise if my chem's mark is abcdefghijklmnopqrstuv! (ternet ah myself)

tues. MATHEMATICS paper one. and malay paper two. agagagaga. since i slept late and manage to finish the sample question sir gave, the math paper was suppose to be EASY. (wait! i really was. i swear!) but i need to learn how to manage my time. aiyah. i didnt manage to finish it. *pissed off* and like always for malay, except for the (ydoolb) cloze passage, i manage to finish all. and the bubuh imbuhan da pena buatkn? exercise last year. i think. ok. shh. =) but my answers for kefahaman was __________! pfft.
oh! dinihari: saya tengok dinihari di wayang; somebody. ?___? (haha! good one eh?)

wed. today. this morning. MATHEMATICS paper two. science paper two; physics. mathematics was major ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!! aiyah. physics was ok. haha. oh!oh! state the name of this _______: static electricity. (confident sey jwb. -_-")(padehal. induction) and last minute i cant remember what transverse means! i mean i know what it means but i dont know how to write it down. and at last, this is what i wrote(DONT LAUGH AT THE STUPIDITY!): transverse waves are waves that go perpendicularly to the waves' movement. (i know! wtf right? HAHA. aiyah.) chemistry and english paper two left. (and english and malay paper one. plus ALL the ukhrawi papers) *dies!*

and i now i am suppose to blaja but nvm. got tomorrow. haha!
and to jamil, the story line macam nie lah:
ilah lebih suka makan langsat dari duku. kerana langsat yang ada di tangannya lebih manis berbanding suku. ilah tahu duku tidak mahu dirinya dimakan orang lain selain ilah. akan tetapi, ilah percaya ada orang lain yang lebih suka makan duku daripada ilah. bukan ilah tidak suka makan duku sama sekali, akan tetap ilah lebih suka makan langsat. ilah harap duku tidk sakit hati. ilah mahu berkawan dengan duku. ilah mahu duku tahu ilah suka sangat akan langsat yang ada ditangannya. langsat itu sudah menjadi buah kegemarannya. ilah harap duku faham.
tu ar. kau sembarang jer buat cite. aku nye cite per. =)
tp people reading. phm-phmkn je lar. its a story only me and jamil know. *winks* haha!

love and peace, NABILAH MOEN
ps. aiyooooooo. I MISS YOU LIKE I MISS MY DEAR DARLINGs LAR. (and thats a lot. but i miss you MORE. bottomline, i miss you lar)
pps. im such a maximalist. im srry if the blog (updates/posts) bore you. i like to blab. so. WHATEVER. =)