<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Friday, April 25

no air, no air«

10:45 PM

syg. niari MENDAK tapi fun. ok. before and after solat jumaat lar.
went to school late. AGAIN (-____-)" BUT i did not get the late coming slip. well. was late because i 'ter'-slept after my subuh. (!!) and i actually did ran after 960. (p.s=not like li-ann. i ran toward the bus. she ran after the bus. LOL) or else i'll be SUPER-DUPER-UBER late. and oh my! it'll be my third time late!
i think im going to be late forever lar like this. if daddy tk anta! HA-HA. i depend on him. (shut the gap. i'm daddy's girl. so? ehh. pardon me but he's the cutest daddy and the handomest!=)
today, at school i managed to:
-> eavesdrop (HA-HA. juicy gossips ar. BUT my mouth is sealed.
-> finish my muharramat and muwaddimat (yeah. still got two more. FRIGGING two more!)
-> make conversation with her and its not awkward. (but ttp ade sikit-sikit)
-> smiled. smiled. and smiled some more.
-> thought of mu future. (fickle-minded _______________!)
-> sing and shouted. syafiq is right. im a frog. cant carry a tune! (hint. hint)
-> sit and not move around. (for a kinestethic someone, its an effort)
-> sleep during class. (gaga. S-H-U-T-U-P!!)(im a nice girl. at least i kept quiet=)
-> had ice-kachang plus nutella plus soursop ice jelly. YUMMEH.
-> oh. i revised a bit on geo.
-> and i read a story book. (yay! tapi buku anaaaak jer.)

ustaz alaina is very funny nowadays. and very cute too.

i hope tomorrow is going to be a smooth-sailing day.
i hope God blessed my day today. and will bless my day tomorrow.
oooh dear darling. i miss you ar.
love; NABILAH MOEN

ps. tagboard rosak. nk kene buat baru. harap bersabar.
p.p.s. tadi kat dlm klas kak yas ckp, "kiter nk beli contact lens baru. yg ade dollar sign nyer. jadi bile org nmpk kite, dorg ckp, 'ehh. mate duetan!'" haha. LOL. kak yas confirmed DAMED bored. biase lar tuu.