<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Thursday, May 1

there i go again«

2:18 PM


I FEEL BLOODY MALAS!!


i dont want to study chemistry. argh! helphelphelplines NEEDED. gosh.
im a bloody sick procastinator. NAUGHTY SEY AKU.
haiyahhaiyahhaiyah.
I STILL DONT WANT TO STUDY. hmm. i shall just study the mathematical side for chemistry. which is everything? GAWD!

love and be loved; NABILAH MOEN

((fakhasafnaa bihii wa bidaarihil ardha faman kaana lahu min fiatin yansuruunahuu min duunillahi wa man kaana minal nubtasiriin--so we caused the earth to swallow him and his dwelling place. then he had no group or party to help him against Allah, nor wa he one of those who could save themsewlves))