<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, April 19

updates. updates. I DID NOT FALL FACE DOWN«

3:11 AM

walau. i cant help it lar. must update. haha. right now. im browsing through blogskins. and im feeling crappy. fed up mencari blogskin. haha. aiyah. yeah. went out with hafiz yesterday. omg. hafiz, can give me your camera? aha. you're a CAMERA FREAKER than i am. but i want your camera lahh. cn? cn? haha. okay. updates on what happened last week at chalet.
mon. went to school late. and heck. wrong timing sey!! we(syafiq, jo, merah, hanisa and i) went into school during tilawah. and with all the luggage we brought, all eyes were on us! it was embarrasing! haha. sume buat muke sposen jln straight g louge. lol. we were inside the lounge the whole day till about 12++. yeah. checked in later. ustaz alaina drove us there. (he's cuter while he's driving. but is hotter when he's riding. [wth? haha.])there was a change in the system so we were given the time to rest. so we rested. i slept the moment i change out of my school uniform! haha. all we did on monday was to procastinate. haha.
tues morning. we're off to the beach already. like i told you ust solehin's mother brought us there. took pictures. (but i dont think i can upload. damn comp. haha.) we went back at about 11. or was it at 10.30? (hmm. around there lar) and straight after that we had to start munaqoshah. yeah. take note. we have not eaten!! gaga. we called mac delivery and ate fastfood. that is the only time we get to eat fastfood the whole week! gah. the numaqoshah ended at around before maghrib. yeah. by that time, everybody's crappy. MENDAK OI. so ustaz brought us to the beach. chill for about half-hour (yeah. FRIGGING half hour but im glad) then we went back 'home'. mr razak n family were on their way. they brought us durian. YUMYUM.
omg. im late fr school. will tell you the rest lar. haha. wed. thurs. friday. oh and today. im sleeping at school. WE'RE GOING TO FINALS~!! yeahyeah.

"learning to see the imperfect person perfect. thats what love taught me to do"