<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Tuesday, May 20

emopost«

9:09 PM

super short post.

congkak was abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. seram tapi tak seram. sound effect kurang ajar. (hafiz, i bet if you wear ear plug pon masey bley dgr. go and watch with your frens) opah a.i nk mamps. boleh mintak kene bunuh. asek nanges jer. muke mcm pokok. last2 effect tak boleh dipercayai. ngarut. AND ITS FUNNY TAU. not seram. klaka kan? HAHA. lisa muke mcm naboth. CUTE!

i guess no DSLR. daddy bought another samsuing camera. something like hann's. I AM SO DISSAPOINTED. so much for quaity. he's so contradicting himself. tkpe. his money. (im being unthankful. evn though i dont mean to be that way. its just so urgh) SHHESH


IAMMISINGALOTOFPEOPLE.SERIOUSLY.
KENAPEKITEMESTIRASEMACAMNIE?
IFEELLIKETELLINGSOMEPEOPLEOFBUTILOVEYOUALLTOOMUCHTODOTHAT.
MAYBEITSJUSTME. MAYBEITSTHEWEATHER. MAYBEITSTHEMISSINGYOUGUYSPART.
WHATEVERITIS,IJUSTDONTFEELLIKEMYSELFNOWADAYS.
THESMILESANDLAUGHTERSAREJUSTAFACADE. TOMASKALLTHEUNHAPINESS.
IHATETODAY. IFEELLIKECRYING.
(another emo-posts. i guess its the school. i think i can cry meeting you guys back on thursday)


missing everybody on earth; NABILAH MOEN
p.s: i wish i could hug somebody tight and tell the person i hate everything at this moment because i feel useless. hey people, I THINK IM DYING AR. (ok. i should stop bobal nonsense)
p.s: MIRAA DTG TAWU.
p.s: oh and, I LOVE YOU.
p.s: (somebody told me that when youre not that strong, youre not that weak. and people said God is always there. and that we should make doa. even i tell people to do that. but at this moment. i just need people to tell me that its ok. everything is) ERUCESGNILEEFMAI
p.s: JAMIL, TALK TO ME PLS?