Saturday, May 24
kopet«
7:58 AM
salam! HIYA BLOGHOPPERS. (even if you are not)
i am bored. its the morning of haflah and carnival. i was so excited i forgot about haflah. so im not going. HAHA. (shyt. this means im ging to miss tha boys nasyid-ing. *AJRA~~~!*) since the rents are going to aljunied for the PT meeting, i hope they drop me off first. HAHA. i am late (A.G.A.I.N) *sigh*
dear,
hashtaktani. bijidd. la a'rif limazha. rubbama liannana la nuqabil fi muddah thawil. (hazha rubbama sabab quwwah) qara'tu fi ihda shabkah anaa izha nuhibbu syai' faa'laina an (what the hell is leave in arabic? tsktsk) hazha syai'. fa izha hua au hia lana, faya'ti ilaina. =) uhibbuka.
aku nggak bisa segampang itu melupakan kenangan itu. (HAHA. RANDOM. I HEARD TIHS ON TV)
hugs and kisses; NABILAH MOEN
p.s: im going to meet a new freind today. HAHA. lets see how tall she is.
p.s: i want to ride on the rodeo and the bungee. haha. I HOPE IM THERE EARLY.