<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Thursday, May 22

loving things«

10:23 PM

TODAY IS SUPER AWESOME. and i really mean it.
its 11.40. i cant sleep. this time, its really i cant sleep. =)
yesterday. went for 100 trial. DAMN SLOW. kak nisa. shitos you. i need spikes. anybody with size 37 kasot nyonya who have spikes, NK MINTAK PINJAM BLEY? =)
sir reshuffled us and now im cluesless. what event im running in? hmm. HAHA. 200 solo still on (i think)
hey actually, evrybody is fast. seriously. no joke. (even you mary. and kak fatin too) im impressed. (mcm kurang ajar gitu the sentence. tk meant for it to be in the kurang ajar-ish way. srry!)
captain this tues. netball this thurs. PRAY HARD WE'LL WIN. (of course we will. ittihad quwwah. alaisa ka dzalik? =) and harith, i smell a challenge. korg pon kene menang. TRAINING HRAI2 KAN? *woots*
sentosa is on. pushing for consent forms. im making it COMPULSORY. pls make yourself free! PLSPLSPLS.
3rd june. EXAMS!! screw pure class. till 12.15 then off to somewhere. (i still dont know where. -___-") i think i'll go home first.
saturday's HAFLAH. and carnival. pls do come. haha. hope it doesnt rain. (oh allah. wlwpon hujan itu rahmat)
report book will be released. heyy. MINE WILL BE RELEASED ON MONDAY. screw math. (now i know why my hati tergerak nak drop A math)
am i randoming? no im not.
COLOUR PENCIL SUCKS. or was it the paper? hmm. i think it was the colour pencil. SHITOS.
david cook or archuletta? both are good. hmm. archuletts'a cute. cook's eyes are NICE! THE WINNER IS. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!!! congratulation. (haha. this is randoming) he cried on tv! (aww. CUTE!)
im smiling. its good. i guess.
i want to play fuzzy wuzzy again. BEST lar. and AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS. nice nice. THE MAURI TRIBE WAS FUNNY. perot sakit ketawe byk sgt. hmm. MISS SU CUTE SEY. haha. ehh. next time, lets play something else. LIKE? (i dun have any ideas. HAHA -_____-" )
class outing still on?? hmm?? I HOPE SO.
captain ball is fun. please mark your man. stick like glue. i love my netbola-ers. (THE BALL FAMILY right shazaa)
i played netbola with jee's skirt on just now. for a while. was paisey. HAHA. tenet me.
GOOD LUCK TO HAFIZ AND HIS BAND MATES. GO KICK ASSES AND HAVE FUN. (have faith. CONGRATZ ON FINDING THE NEW BASSIST. haha (terkesiankn old bassist plak)




i miss hugging zaaid. haha. i miss teasing him. (zaaid!! *sigh*)
ohh. miraa, you should not be afraid. and i demand you to come down on saturday. i want to see how tall you are. abd bring that friend of yours. HAHA.

looking up, realising thing; NABILAH MOEN

p.s: DID I MIS ANYTHING RECENTLY? i feel like missing somwthings. (maklumlah STML TAHAP HARDCORE)
p.s: anybody i hutang, tolong beritahu. =)
p.s: (my parents and me are tight again. i wrote them a letter) hehh
p.s: IM LOVING YOU. (okay this applies to everybody)