<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Friday, May 9

pixelated«

7:58 PM

see dear. TOLD ya
teke kat ne?
remember this girls? HAHA. this is TWO!
GAGA.
530. woots!
when will that happen
takenoteofsomethings.idwtt
maryam's! (and mine)
believe me.
syera and hannah DARL
ARGH!(miraa die lagi TEMBAM! lol
dedicated to BDK BAHAS
so johore?
dedicated to MUMMY

i am not posting long post.
someone is bugging me to post some photos. so, im posting photos only. HAHA.
srry hijan. I HAVE TO POST THIS. and to kak nisa too (if you read my blog lar)


oh. I HAD FUN AT HANNAH's. lain kali, kite main make-up! *imagining* LMAO! (shakes head)i wish i can post those gambars. MARY, YOU MINAH REP. i love you.
aiyah. the pics ah before i start crapping.

hehh. till here; NAILAH MOEN