<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, May 10

shoot. im dead«

8:52 PM

tad fatin ckp, "ISLAM AJAR KITE SURO SHARE-SHARE"
abey raje ckp, "NAK AKU SETERIKA _____________?"
abey tapha ckp, " KITE NAK DIET!"

histories made.
today was emo-ish. LYNA, LETS DO IT AGAIN SOMEDAY. with lots of camwhoring.
EH SHAZAA, TODAY THE SENIORS KICKED THE BIG-HEADED JUNIORS' BUTTS.
you've been served. if only you were there, i could rub it in. HA-HA!

okay. i was tagged by hijannah. so i shall have to do it. hmm.



Rules :- each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves- bloggers tagged need to write on their blog about their ten things and post the rules.- at the end of your blog you need to choose 2 people you're going to tag and list their names.- dont forget to comment on their site that they're tagged. (HAHA! rules are meant to be broken!)

- i am having a really bad NETBALL day but my netballers are LOVE
- my brother is a FRIGGING JERK.
- i admired my own odor that day. HA-HA. (LPS MANDI. pki sabun dayah)
- i find chinese with bags that goes doen to their knees FASCINATING
- i sometime fantasises that i can sing. (not like a frog)
- and i day-dream a lot. A LOT. sbb tu cite2 byk.
- 2 x 5 dol is love. (haizad is cute)
- i want to have someone by my side right now?
- i wan my nenek lar. i miss her truckloads.
- MISTER is like WHADOFAG

I want to tag;

hannah, because she's my queen of everything
harith, because you blog is funny. you're amusing.


oh! that day, i got halau-ed. and it was just still 5.00 pm. sigh. i still dont understand.
and boys are like so DUH. i cant believe that. and im crapping.
sigh. post nanti2 ar. nga mls.

PROCASTINATOR; NABILAH MOEN

p.s: haizad said, "mcm ne eh nak tunjukkan jun aku saaaaaaaayang dier?"
answer: credit card. (okaylah random)