<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Wednesday, May 28

tired. tired. tired«

8:55 PM

I AM OFFICIALLY SICK.
my voice rocks! HAHA.

here's a little something.

What do you think happens when angels fall?
It was something I never knew,
Until I came across a fallen angel,
That angel was you.
You changed my life,
Wiped away my tears,
I hoped and prayed I would never lose you,
You were the key to curing my fears.
For days and nights on end,
I prayed that you'd be mine,
So I could live in eternal happiness,
Until the end of time.
;justiz


i realize now that im calling everyone 'babe'. i wonder why. HAHA. well, srry to you ppl who doesnt like to be called babe. sometimes i kinda forget what im sposed to call you. seriously. my classmates know. (STML TAHAP HARDCORE) and its so hard to 'psssst' on the court because of the noise yesterday. i ended up calling everybody babe on the court. did you guys get confused? HAHA. i cant run really well tomorrow. left leg something wrong. I CANT EVEN DUDUK BERSILA properly! sigh. nvm. but i'll try running since tmrw's a last event before TF. and syafiq, kite realize bdk wak tong yg firaun nye grp jer ar maen bontot. sigh. still, tkde permusuhan ehh. we look forward to netbola.

i should go to bed since just now but i dont want to because i want to post. hehh. but i dont want to talk about captainbola. hmm.

CONGRATULATIONS JUNIORS FOR SCREWING ALL THE OTHER TEAM. YOU DID VERY WELL.. BETTER THAN EVERYBODY HAD ANTICIPATED. SWENSWENS ON THE WAY! haha


after us screwing and trashing you guys, you did the school proud.
shazaa you penguin, all those jumping sessions was good. kn? kn?
hijannah, besok defend maot lagi. tkmo SLIDE! but you did goooooood.
syazreema, you and aisyah wahab have physics. (ok i know im crapping) good good. play that way and we'll win tomorrow too.
aisyah wahab maen CUTE! haha. your butterfafi did not affect your play much but minimise it.
aisyah hassan, GIRL, LAEN KALI PEKIK 'OI AKU FREE!!' i still wonder how come they cannot see you since you're tall. hehh. but your jump maot. since you're tall. (see why i want to be tall)
azume, you definitely did us proud. your jump improved. your shooting was awesome!
husnina, even though you're not on the ground, i can still hear you instructing the others and asking them to stick like glue. GOOD JOB BABE!
ajee, i can sense that you cant jump to get the ball but dont wrry you really marked your opponent. she cant even get the ball. see why small people are precious? =) jgn tkt2 kay? *winks*
adibah, GO SHOOTER GO! *winks* i like your attitude on the court. heck to the one who tarik your tudung right? =)
mas, YOU'RE THE PLAYMAKER. wlwpon kaki saket ttp berjuang. n maen jgk. kedegilan! =)

seniors, I LOVE YOU. no words can describe how well you guys played yesterday. AT LEAST KITE BANGKET! jiayou team.
so, WHAT'S OUT PROFESSION?! *winks*

in love; NABILAH MOEN
p.s: eh. if i look like xinyi with tudung on, then xinyi looks like me with tudung off. HAHA. right? *winkswinks*
p.s: i heard mary's going to wak tong after class. YAY! (hannah??)
p.s: if i whack tomorrow, im in deep shit. (i bet i cant walk properly) sigh. =)