<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Sunday, June 22

headbang-ed against the wall«

2:11 PM

i dont know why. but mama's been very pms-ish. its always like this when papa's not around. and i kinda hate it, it reminds me of my 'emo-crap-shitos' day and then i started telling myself how a bad daughter i was. not listening and stuff. but on some other days, i just feel like shutting her up and yell to her, 'I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHATS HAPPENING TO MY LIFE. omg! SHUT UP!' and today is that some other days. urgh! but i still respect her as a mother. SYURGA ITU TERLETAK DI BAWAH TELAPAK KAKI IBU. i think its the first day school jitters. becuase its usually like that every first days when school reopen. mama will be like, 'da pack buku belom?' and 'da gosok baju belom?' and 'kasut tu da kapur belum?' and so on.. yeahh. haha!

omygawd! school's reopening. sigh. i hope i dont doze off in some classes. and be really attentive during those classes. tomorrow got no math right? (i have not prepared myself to start learning math) and yay! i lost my timetable. one reason why i should clean up my table. sigh. okay. now mama's nagging. i should go off. bye earthlings. salam.

wait! one more thing. (hehh) yesterday night was awesome lar. the kasut anaaak is with me. its pink! XD (hmm) and we chatted and chatted (okay, most of the time, i think im the one doing the talking. BISING BENAR INI ANAK) on the rooftop. im beginning to like that rooftop. i wonder if i can study up there. haha. its peaceful. ehh dear, what happened if there's someone who caught me up there ehh? its wrong eh to stay up there? i wonder. ok. da. SALAM!

decomposed; NABILAHMOEN
p.s: i should try and listen. maybe, just maybe, i will understand. that some things is just like that. nature taking its course.