game of the month!!
write your name hundreds times!
nabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilah
nabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilah
nabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilah
nabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilah
nabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilah
nabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilah
nabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilah
nabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilahnabilah
game proudly presented and designed by zaimah anak hamzah
this game is purely out of fun and boredom.
NOTE: DO NOT DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN MENTALLY
FOR THE GAME INTENTION HAS IT'S OWN GOOD PURPOSE
thank you
YES. IM NOT LOYAL.da puas? sampai tahap mintak tuhan amek nyawe kau tau? senang kan hidop kau nanti? tak susakan hidop kau kalau aku takde kn? tunggu lar satu hari. aku tkkn ade dlm hidop kau. dlm hidop sume org. baru puas hati kau kan? satu hari tu tak lame. kau bersabar jer. pejam celik, datang jgk, baru agknye kau dpt rest in peace. YES. REST IN PEACE. and i hate you now. i hate you. srry but i cant help hating you. stop it. stop snooping around. i told you to stop comparing. why cant you? BECAUSE YOU NEVER FEEL ENOUGH. BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS UNFAIR. okay fine. it is unfair. but. i think you forgot something. LIFE ITSELF IS UNFAIR. go look back and think. if you ever knew and realised that life is unfair, you'll feel grateful. you dont get what you want all the time. why am i venting out when im in the wrong? BECAUSE, I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I KNOW IM WRONG. I CANT WIND BACK THE PAST. EVEN IF I CAN, I DONT WANT TO. BECAUSE. ITS USELESS. and now, i ended up hating everything. oh thank you so much. i appreciate that. NOT. (astaghfirullah. i cant help it. neeed to. sebab ingin mengetengahkan hak)