<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Thursday, June 5

smiles!«

8:26 PM

I WANT A PARTNER LIKE FARREL. can? not that im not happy with hafiz.


today was AWESOME. had fun. lots of it. thanks eh you guys. i love you to its. and i love big mama. *winkswinks*

to raje, AKU DA START MISS KAU NYE MEREPEK-ness. nie da nak g umrah, takmo noti-noti. kat sane jage diri. dgr kate panas dier, masyaAllah. minum air byk2! nnt dehydrated mcm ne? hehh. kat sane tkmo ingt shopping jer. HAHA. doa byk2. untuk STE. untuk hidup kau (yg bahagie jer aku tgk) untuk hati org2 terbuke. untuk ummat islam. untuk sirtus. most importantly untuk kebahagiaan kau dunie n akhirat. ampunkan dosa2nye sume. (ok. aku da mcm mak nenek) most importantle, TAKE CARE TAU! selamat pergi, selamat balik. semoge ibadahnye sempurna. =) (akujelous nie. seru kau da dtg. seru aku bile lah)

to lino, OI! birthday coming. what's your plan? how's umran? kirim salam syg peluk cium! GAGA! i miss you. we SHOULD go out lar. when? when? how's your stories all going? how's siddik? =) i know you guys are okay! *winks*

to tawn, BABE!!! where have you been? tak dgr khabar. lino's birthday coming up. lets buy her something. *wiggles eyebrows* but what? another notebook? HAHA! and make sure that she doesnt tear it off. okay? we need to talk. about her birtday pressie.

and you both, I HAVE A WEIRD DREAM. THIS TIME ITS A NIGHTMARE. TAKOT OI! i wish it will never happen. i have so many things to share. mesti jumpe.

oh! and just now, i was on my way home. it was around 7.30++ and the street lamp was out. it was dark. so dark. and there was a thunder. lightning. twice. and i felt so small. i was looking left and right. then i remebered.
"YA ALLAH. kau selamatkan aku. jika bencana menimpa diri ini. ampuni dosaku."
i was scared. really scared. it felt like there was no one for you. and when the world went dark, you had to run for shelters. seek comfort. but i was insecure. there was no one to comfort me. except ALLAH. He is there all the time. i thank Him. for being there. for me. for everyone. inni laka ya rabb.

ehh. since lino posted that everybody seem to be missing. i kinda realise that its true.
where are my bitches? mira? kakfai? tayn? nisa? auda? kakmardi? jojey? raje? ayse? lyna? merah? nad? saki? seha? syera? sykn? filza? hannah? taps? huda? jemm? sel? lino? tawn? dyja? maiss? mewee? wani? ummi? syafiq? yasbat?
kak nisa? SHZ? HJN? kak sikin? mas?
the disadvantages of school holidays. sigh.
MUGCOW! i miss you guys much much!

its just a fool's play; NABILAH MOEN.

p.s: mama action ar da beli specs baru.
p.s: I MISS YOU LAR HAFIZ. (dang, meow!)
p.s: zura request kite tgk cite hantu. mlm ni. HAHA.