<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Sunday, July 13

another one was born«

12:25 AM

hello earthlings. aliens. and other living beings. (non-living things are also welcome tho)

omygay!! yesterday was HECTIC gile oi. haha. tsktsk. the qiyam was super pissing. haha. i didnt get to go for munajat. because i had to do the video. yessa. it was HARD. halim, if you're reading this, i want to ask. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THIKING WHEN YOU ASKED US TO DO THAT VIDEO?! sigh. hah. thanks loads to mr izzad and sir esmadi and cikgu iskandar and cikgu zul and HANNAH! hah. without you guys, im in deep shit. like seriously. i was in deep sleep after gossiping with ain and shifa'. nice one you guys. i was dog tired. SHZ wasnt there. no fair. and who is PQRS sey. nak tau!! hmm. after that was nice. ehh. if you have zombiefizz, i do too. cume blog lar XD and dear, nak kene abeskn tokyo drift okay? i want to know what happened in the end. even though its kinda predictable.

OH!! okay. one good news. i am in front of my own lappy. (yeah yeah *duffy's style*) its a second hand. =) but the keyboard cm tenet. manje. mintak kene tekan btol. HAHA! omg. i want to rewind today again. if ony time can be rewind. okay. i ned to go. papa da biseng, *poof*

SALAM, READERS!

yours truly; NABILAH MOEN