<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, July 26

the awesome-est day.«

1:08 AM

because today was a blast!


i cant help but smile alot. i miss you oh so much. seriously.

just now's tabung jumaat was awesome. it was a suprise. but i ended up having this really bad headache. its like some hardcore metal band playing up there. te skirt at jurong wasnt there anymore. BOOHOOO. kesian hannah. was excited but then. tenet. and the bus ride home was HEAVEN. seriously. i slept through out. on the way, i eard this conversation
mat1: kalau kau nak bende tu, kau kene duduk sebelah die
mat2: kepale otak kau ar
mat1: cepat!
mat2: mepek ar. (then he walked to the rear of the bus. sebab bus driver da marah! HAHA)

bende tu; my strawberry cake from royals
die; NABILAHMOEN

i was grinning upon hearing their conversation. luckily i was sitting near the window. cume tengok luar je lar eh. HAHA

i managed to hafal back my tafsir, sifat munafik! YAY ME. (i did something for the class)

SHZ!!!!!! i cant tag at your blog. idk why. but i'll dedicate this to you.
I MISS YOU!!!!! like crap.

superchubby, I MISS YOU TOOOOO. sigh.

thank you guys for sharing the msjd stories with me. it rocked my day.

tomorrow 8 mins' launching. andand. the sl rehearsals. sigh. im gonna wear a skirt! (because i just want to. HAHA) -______-"

SALAM!

love to all, NABILAHMOEN