<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Sunday, July 27

cause today's the day«

9:09 PM

(( continue-ing ))
im a sucker for hopeless romantics
so the net day i met you at school
i could see you smiling that lopsided smile of yours
i smiled and you winked
i was suprised but maintain that smile on my face
there's a secret between us and the best part is, its only between us
(( to be continued ))

I DONT HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS. the story's draggish. i dont like it. (padehal buat sendiri)

today's discussion seems okay. met them at raffles' mac. okay. i wasnt in the mood to go out but for the sake. why not. i got myself an orange pick. YEAH!! haha. its freakingly orange. man do i feel like buying all the colours. now i know what to buy during graduation for my friends. HAHA. XD

im starving. shah, i want the pictos from your camera. =)

and there's nothing wrong with me and hafiz. (fyi) so whats the stich? hmm

now i shall post pictos. AHAH.







because allah is always there.


i dont feel like going to school tomorrow. because my fever is on-off-ish. i want to see the doctor. i dont want to take the meds. (because i just love doctors visit. its well, FUN. the smell of the room. the smell of the antiseptic room. but i still hate taking meds. HAHA)

went to cotton on. bought hannah something. and i bought you something too. ;D

okay. im going to revise my quran and sleep.

selamat malam kekanda rakyat jelata. beta ingin menyambut mimpi indah yang sedang menunggu. selamat malam adinda, izinkan beta tidur, ya? SALAM!

do you beleve in magic?;NABILAHMOEN
p.s: i bought red for you. i wonder how you're going to look like. HAHA