<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Monday, July 28

for i am who i am«

10:21 PM


parents are the first people you build a rlationship with. they're your segue into the world and into your reltionship with other people


today, somebody lost her wallet. there were ic and her school fees in her wallet. whoever took that wallet, by mistake maybe, please return it to her. because she really need that. ok. at least if you have used the money, giv her back her ic and her ezlink. its not fair to her. please have some humanity in you.

we played blow wind blow. it was a really fun game. until we had to stop. we played this sharing thinggy and wll we had a sharing session. absoute fun i tell you. we should have it every week. further more everyone's kinda stress with the STE fever seriously. eh, people, THANK YOU SO MUCH. i got my motivation today. =) i love you guys.

8 minutes is turning crappier and crappier. huargh! but at last we have something already. hmm? and its going to be really lame. haha. there are a lot of things to consider. haiyah. but i think we're okay. XD

ohoh! the EXCO handover went pretty smoothly i guess. sissy maseh blur! HAHA. and the nasi ambeng was delish! for the first time, the kuah wasnt hot!! YEAH! i finished it. and i wasnt enough. hahahaha. (ohno. byk mkn)

what i going to happen this week.
- staying back late in preparation for the quiz.
- hafal-ing of sajdah and yassin.
- hafal-ing of tafsir's jihad.
- rattib-ing 8 minutes script and edit-ing and shooting and all.
- find-ing actros/actresses. (i dont wish to use actors/actresses lame)
- quran and lughah prelim oral (if only hafiz knows how to converse in arabic. we can practice!)
- the quiz at aljunied.
- dateline for 8 minutes

(and next week, we're gonna have our written pelims. eh. next week right? haha!)

selamat malam. semoga mimpi yang indah-indah. salam! ;D

its all about giving;NABILAHMOEN
p.s: i aint going down. XD