<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Thursday, August 21

for we're human afterall«

9:56 PM


i am really afraid right now.

tuhan, kau satukanlah hati-hati kami. kau pinjamkanlah kekuatanmu. kau lembutkanlah setiap hati yang keras. kau hilangkanlah, hapuskanlah sifat dengki, hasad dan yang sepertinya. tuhan, jangan kau biarkan musuh kami, syaitan, memecah belahkan kami. jangan kau biarkan fitnah berlegar diantara kami. kau jauhkanlah kami dari fitnah syaitan dan manusia.
tuhan, sesungguhnya, aku menyayangi mereka.

I AM SO VERY SORRY. forgive me, please? because i know im wrong. please, lets just patch things up. i truly misses you already. and seriously, its already awkward without you there. start over? please?


*HUGS!*