<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, August 30

of love.«

5:05 PM

HOLLER!
been taking lots of pictos recently. (:
lets just let the pictures say it all, okay?
just like the saying goes. a picture says a thousand words. well mine says MORE.
enjoy. and oh, ihsan, GRAB LAR. others, PERMISSION. unless your face is in the picture. HEH. (( muke kite mahal. haha! ))

















err. this was during the rehearsal. tern.












and here are the pictos takes during teachers' day celebration in class. haah! i want pictures in cikgu's and sir izzd's cammie(s). ho-ha!




















































and this one is a must to post!



i love yesterday! but not as much as i love today. yasterday was awesome though it was corrupted at first, it ended super-awesomely! (and someone played a sick joke. telling us over the mic that there was no mock oral. heck, i SCREAMED ar! buat malu jer) and kingkow, rinduu. tern!

ohoh! rindu sama superchubby jgk. and also kiddo's smile. haha! (:
(ahem, kiddo, tu sebab tetibe jer nak amek gamba. hehe.)
kingkow, *taps sholder!*

ramadhan on monday! besok da start terawih. sekarang dilemma. khair, iman or kat bwh blk jer? HARRUMPH. (skali klua. TERNET)

salam alaikum.

love, NABILAHMOEN.