<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Wednesday, August 27

we're (not) going down«

9:35 PM

once I build my rocket to the stars.
we'll fly away just you and me.


the day wasnt that okay. sigh. the primary five(s) rocked my day though. what with the girls singing Everyday and the boys (haha) What I've Done. i adore them laar. and secfour(s) i adore you guys too. much love!

In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no Alibi
‘Cause I’ve Drawn Regret
From the truth
Of a Thousand Lies
[Pre-Chorus:]
So let Mercy Come
And Wash Away
What I’ve Done
[Chorus:]
I'll face myself
To Cross out what I’ve Become
Erase Myself
And let Go of What I’ve done
Put to rest
What you Thought of Me
While I clean this Slate
With the Hands of Uncertainty
[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus]
For What I’ve Done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I’m Forgiving What I’ve Done!!!
[Chorus]
What I’ve Done
Forgiving What I’ve Done

Once in a lifetime
means there's no second chance
so I believe than you and me
should grab it while we can
Make it last forever
and never give it back
It's our turn, and I'm loving' where we're at
Because this moment's really all we have
Everyday
of our lives,
wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight
Gonna run
While we're young
and keep the faith
Everyday
From right now
gonna use our voices and scream out loud
Take my hand;
together we
will celebrate,
celebrate.
oh, ev'ryday.
They say that you should follow
and chase down what you dream,
but if you get lost and lose yourself
what does is really mean?
No matter where we're going,
it starts from where we are.
There's more to life when we listen to our heart
and because of you, I've got the strength to start
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
Everyday
of our lives,
wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight
Gonna run
while we're young
and keep the faith.
Everyday
from right now,
gonna use our voices and scream out loud
Take my hand;
together we
will celebrate,
Oh, ev'ryday
We're taking it back,
we're doing it here
together!
It's better like that,
and stronger now
than ever!
We're not gonna lose.
‘Cause we get to choose.
That's how it's gonna be!
Everyday
of our lives,
wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight.
Gonna run
while we're young
And keep the faith
Keep the faith!
[Choir]
Everyday
of our lives,
wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight.
Gonna run
while we're young
and keep the faith
Everyday
from right now,
gonna use our voices and scream out loud
Take my hand;
together we
will celebrate,
Ev'ryday!


dont you guys find my font to be annoying? i do. and dont you guys find the song played is annoying? i do. dont you guys find that reading the post(s) with so many spelling mistake is annoying? i do. and dont you gys find the anonymous people annoying? i do. sighsighsigh.

lets summarise (:

i dont know what happened. the teacher wanted the primary kids to perform. the only problem is what kind of performance?! so i was a bit pms-ish i the orning and then after rounding up thekds and training them during those two recesses, i found out that they are quite LOUD. like rough adn loud loud. not the kind of attitude you expected from p5 kids. but after solving that, i finally realised that hey too have politics. at such a tender age eh? sigh. i wonder whats happening to the kids nowadays. i wonder what will happen in the years to come. puttig that aside, i finally ca see that hey are kinda cooperative. its just their kancheong-ness and hey-its-not-me attitude that needs to be improve.

i have no single idea what is happening to the secfour(s) medley. well, i dont know the real deal. that's all. im already excited. GO!!

the rehearsal we did in the musol was amusing. apart from the bising-ness, it was enjoyable. and guys, YOU CANNOT BRING YOUR CAMERAS. (i know it sucks. i was thinking of bringing mine too. its the teacers' say) and on the day itself, be prepared for the panick attack! haha. just dont over panic. (panic is good. roght, ustaz? haha) and yeah PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. (:

i went home late.I LOST MY SHOES! my bloved soes. i jut bought them ar. gedegak. who wears a size 37?! TELL ME!! nd ten maybe we can see if its your shoes. hah. (i cant believe you took my shoes its a brand new shoe for god's sake!) ok, that part was a bit annoying. and the shoes i brought home is big. like super maha tak selesa. not nice. you dont have the 'oomph' feeling. so, i went to bangkit and bought another pair of shoes. hehh. this time, im gonna write my name. (tak cute ar boy) that was my mistake. not writting my name immediately. doublesigh.

tomorrow, we're gonna have an early release. and i hear the gates will be close at 1 i will b going to syafiq's home to prepare the things. and i need to go fruits shopping. im making salad! cool kan? who want to follow? hehh. (:

and just now in class, i slept all the way through. for two hours mybe. HAHA! (i rock. ^.^V ) quran is so far so good hamdan lillah.

i miss amira superchubby so much. harrumph.

RAMADHAN IS NEAR! sigh. cant wait for terawih. may everyone benefits the ramadhan. i cant wait for iftar as irsyad family and ihsan family. and with my family too of course.

salam!

baby dear, i think im afraid to fall again; NABILAHMOEN.