<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Thursday, September 18

going dots. TELOR ALIENS!«

11:22 PM



TODAY WAS MOTHER EFF MAHA FUN. hahahahaha! (no, im not gonna use that word anymore)

went out at about 2++. we were supposed to meet at two but due to the fact that both of us are, well, girls, we went out late. (: took 187 from bt pnjg to mu'minin. i was doubtful. i know that 176 goes to mu'minin straight. but 187? hmm. andand. kak fiza wasnt sure but we boarded the bus anyway. haha! arrived and the place were quiet. very quiet. but heck. haha.

the guy who was jaga the place was very familiar but very creepy. like we think that he can read minds. haha! the way he look at people lar. kak fiza said i stared at him too much to think that he's familiar. haa! and kak fiza has OCD. obsessively compulsively didorderified. i saw fauzi boing! (:

we went to SP next. since the study corner closes at 5 because its the fasting month, but PH was being renovated. ternet. so we sat at one corner and talked. HAHA. serious manboob cases revealed. tralala. and you're really entertaining.

thats all i guess; assalamualaikum.
hate is a strong word but i really really really really really really hate THIS;NABILAHMOEN