<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, September 6

happily ever after«

11:44 PM


the reason teenagers are so screwed up is that all the stuff people tell you when you're a kid you find out are lies when you're a teenager. maybe they should have told us that there are no enchanted place and some people are just plain ugly and 'ever after' doesnt last that long. but they wont right? because then the kids wont all be joyful and happy and mischievious. LIFE (:

i didnt regret going to cik sal's place and meet the kids. and nenek. da rinduu. (: and syahril is bigger now. (thats like of course) and much much cuter. haziq and irfan is so mischievious i can bite their nose off. (ohh. haziq said he wants to be superman when he grows up. haha!) ifa is slightly taller. she wears the same size shoe as me and is waaaaay shorter. haha! anaqi as ever, colok. and ira. how is being thirteen? rocked yet? HAHA. and i got to eat ceng teng. (:

i think im sick also. i was extra lemah today. my body and mind cant connect. (except when i got tickled. cheay) and i was seriously sleepy. i dnt even know why. according to somebody my breath(s) are hot. super hot. and today, the sun shone like maha sunny ar. praises to Allah, nonetheless. ohoh. and it rained. damn NICE! aiyah. i didnt get to play in it. was outside. at the bazaar beside causeway. HAHA (sempaaaat)

this is what im really hoping for, for now.
grade 3/2/1 for STE. at least kan? i want a grade 2 and 1 most though (MAJOR DUH)
i hope all will be well. amin. pray for me okay? STE starts on the 22nd. and ends on the 25th. (:
i really hope i will do well. kene ade yakin diri. kene ade keazaman. kene ulangkaji dan hafal segale-galenye. (:

nabilah seriously needs the bed. her nose is causing a lot of probems. like running. not jogging snymore. (tsktsk) and her eyes are getting heavier and heavier. i love nabilahmoen. do you? (haha. vainpot!)

assalamualaikum.
'conversation' of electricity, hyperventilating; NABILAHMOEN