<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Tuesday, September 16

i hope for the best. for both of us.«

11:31 PM

been dying to post this.

im lazy to post a mega long post like i usually do. butbut.
I WANT TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO ROCKED MY NIGHT.
because my day sucked.
i've been a lazybum today. i know! i should be studying my butt off. and i feel guilty not stydying. but, nevermind. if studying makes my head split and my brain boil and my sanity gone, a rest is good. ;D



im featuring you guys. and i miss hafiz. hmm.




im featuring you guys too.



and i definitely totally miss this. (and seeing madam like this. CUTE OI!)

im in the mood to post pictos. so, yeah. here you go..





































my late night convo with kak fiza was refreshing.
my late night convo with mimin was cute! haha. (min, aku yg cute eh. bkn kau. jgn perasan)

STE IS LIKE IN 5 DAYS MORE!
wedesday+thursday+friday+saturday+sunday
;D

assalamualaikum.
ps;I ROCK AR. haha. ;D
NABILAHMOEN