<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Monday, September 22

im just trying to make a point here«

2:16 AM


THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY HOUSE.

you guys rocked my night? YESSA!!
(ohh. and wani stayed overnight. cool right?)
pictos later ar kay? SET!

andand,
GOOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUCK TO YOU PEOPLE.
two years eh? four more days and its OOOOOOOVER! (say yay!!)
make doa before attempting the questions.
say your prayers.
Allah will guide us. yes he will.
we worked hard for it, we made doa to Him, now, we berserah and redha with everything.
i hope every single one of us will pass with flying colours!
AJAAAAAAA.. FIGHTING~!!
(uhibbuka fillah)


FABDR EST SUAE QUISQUE FORTUNAE; MEMENTO MORI, ERGO CARPE DIEM - IN ARTICULO MORTIR, HORAS NON NUMERO NISI SERENAS
to those reading, please make doa for us. pray that we can answer the questions with ease. THANK YOU. may Allah bless you guys. (:

assalamualaikum. (:

oh! and i am pissed at someone.
(its a someone because i dont know who she is. yes. its a she and its not stupid for being pissed at someone you dont know because she IS super pissing.)