<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Tuesday, September 23

im loving it.«

8:39 PM

okay. I SHOULD STOP POSTING HER.
BUT SHE'S JUST SO CUTE. (like me. ahem)
DANG! I CANT GET ENOUGH OF HER.
when i have the time, i will post her more okay.
im off to study. tauhid's calling my name.
(its SHOUTING, 'momo!! momo!! you need to read me or else you'll sleep')
ohoh. its the 23rd. tomorrow's second last day of STE.
pray for us. only four papers left.
(and i still cant believe it)

only 7 days till the end of ramadhan.
YA ALLAH, KAU BERKATILAH SISA RAMADAN INI. SEMOGA SEMUA AMALAN DITERIMA DAN DIAMBIL KIRA. amiin.

assalamualaikum.
dontcha?dontcha?;NABILAHMOEN