When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody
Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D
Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?!
I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)
assalamualaikum. i am taking a break, really. tomorrow is fiqh. only. (so, we are going back at 11!)wish us luck! thank you.
here are the pictos i said im going to upload. other pictos, you will have to waittill STE ends. its with my friends. and they's busy maha hardcore-ing. (:
thats all. toodles. assalamualaikum. hugs and kissies, NABILAHMOEN.