<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Friday, October 3

*do the sound* I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING GOLDFISH?! nahh. ahah«

12:44 AM

this specially goes out to kak fiza. her 22nd birthday. (DA TUE!) haha.


HAPPPPPPPPY BIIIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAY. (okay, BELATED!)
well, hope the day went okay. a year older, a year wiser, they say. nvm, you are wise enough. stay rocking and well, YOUNG AT HEART! *huggles*
semoge Allah berikan kesempurnaan hidup. semoge Allah, tenangkan hati dan diberi kesengangan dalam menuntut ilmuNya. semoge Allah lapangkan dada untuk menjawab soalan As. semoge Allah kurniakan rezeki yang melimpah-ruah. (so, boleh belanje nabilah. HAHA!) semoge Allah, cekalkan hati, tabahkan hati, pinjamkan kekuatan untuk menjalani liku-liku hidup dan juga cabaran-cabarannye. semoge Allah ade bersame kakak sepanjang apa yang terjadi dalam hidup kakak(insyaAllah). semoge Allah berikan azam yang kukuh untuk kakak buktikan yang kakak boleh berubah. \m/(-_-)\m/ HAHA!
and, last long with abang mimi kay? STAY SWEET! *kisses*
nanti kite klua sesame kay? HEEE.


ouhouh. here are some pictos. ENJOY!













so raye one and raye two wasnt that good. when the kids came over, it was L O U D! ahaha. they played fireworks. ahemahem. (I WANT TO PLAY AGAIN) ehh, ihsan, tomorrow.. WANT TO PLAY NOT?! haha! ade joke of the day. tk bley share! HAHA. get to see baba!! (i miss her!) and to cik mi, kalau baju tu da tak muat, pandai2 lar pass sini eh? HAHA *kisses* i even get to chat with THE CHARLOTTE! hahahah. harrumph.

i love everybody. cant wait to go to school! and i miss hafiz. veryverymuch. boo! (:



cant wait for something. GREENLIGHT ALREADY! haha.
wassalam!

magic do exist, yerp it does!;NABILAHMOEN