Wednesday, October 22
i miss you truckloads«
1:53 PM
i am at home, sick. hwaaargh.
its like, all the cheerfulnes had been suck out of me. the headache is just awesome. my lips are so dry. and the music im listening to right now is weird. i tried listening to some songs. its shiny toy guns right now and its just plain weird. sorry lar to you guys who are just hardcore fanatic, the music isnt for me. chill aite? (:
i want the monstercookie from starbucks! aaaaargh. haha. okay lar, enough.
staying home sucks lar. idk how the others survive. hahaa. i want to go out. ok, never mind. at least the books are there. weeeee.
here's something i want to share. ahahaha! (dont laugh)

so you remember how ugly i look when i smile like this. (da mcm _______) and hey, i didnt stepped cute. i am, in reality, cute. CUTE ABES kan? HAHA. i love myself.
maybe i should tell the world what is happening in my life.
(dot) selasih created a new kind of salam. *winkwink*
(dot) the class is all about MAJIDEY. (how the hell to spell this?)
(dot) sleeping is somehow our new hobby.
(dot) we played stupid games in class.
(dot) even though raya is well, ending, there are still people who sing raya songs
(dot) we own the school because we're thw only exixting secondary students
(dot) we just finished the whole syllabus for our pysical georgraphy.
(dot) our M teacher can be quite emo.
(dot) ive been youtubeing for hours!
(dot) i miss the s508.
well. well. aj rafael rocks shoes lar. HAHA
i need to go. will update more when im boring-er. salam!
Theres something I gotta say to you
But im so afraid of what you'll doo
Ohhhh
I'll just admit this to you now
That Im stuck on you like glue somehow
Don't wanna feel so cold inside
I wanna feel the warmth that I feel with you all the time
Surrounding me just like the wind
Cuz youre the one who makes me sing
Help me find myself like how I found you oh
I need you so we can live happily too ohh
I just want you
I wanna go out with you tonight
A picnic with candlelight
I might just hold you tight
Tell me you wanna be my queen
If not its ok a princess seems just my type I promise I'll be there tonight
I'll keep you warm in winter's white
And in the summer walks on beach sound nice
I want you now to talk with on the phone for hours at a time
Baby I just want you to be mine all mine
i wanna be ur valentine ur Christmas wish ur pickup line
I wanna be the one who knows about ur friends and foes and the tv shows you love
Look above the stars spell out ur name with an exclamation point at the end of the day ur the one who makes me say
yours;NABILAHMOEN