Wednesday, October 8
im NO LONGER in a box«
11:17 PM
salam.
announcing the arrival of new photos. from cik sal's cammie. HAHA. love yu lar cik sal!















.JPG)




.JPG)













wee. see that im like their height and im what? FREAKING SIXTEN?! im short. and there's this one photo, even in heels, im of the same height! no wonder the heigt issue.. grr. HAHA.
today, is memorable. no! everyday is memorable. but. today made me realise that you girls mean A SUPER DUPER LOT to me. and withut you girls, im not a bugger. i dont think the guys next door can make me a bugger. nobody can turn you me into a bugger except for you girls. (SO ITS YOUR FAULT!!) HAHA. noooooo.
nabilah,
it is in my nature dat i cnt xprss my fylyngs. n as u n others noe, kte bnyk memendam prasaan.
kte tk brani dan tk pandai meluahknnye..
n e tyng is, tiap kali masaalah 2 dtg, prasaan kte jadi tk menentu, n kadang, kte tk sada ape yg kte buat..
kte mohon maaf sbb da menyaketkan ati awk, tapi truthfully, kte tak dpt ingt bile bende 2 terjadi.
nabilah,,slame nie kte anggap awk tmn baek yg senang kte nak luahkn prasaan pade.. kte jadi bingung ble ttbe awk macam menjauhkan diri dari kte sebelm awk luahkn prassan awk tadi.
ummi noes all of it. ask her if u dnt bylyf it..
sampai bile awk luahkn dlm keadaan mara.. kte tol2 tekejot n takot. kte tak sangke awk mara kte sampai gi2 skali..
kte cube ingatkan balek tapi kte tak ingat. mungken kale 2, kte tenga stress dan my emotions da take over my rational tynkyng. im very sry nabilah.kte mntk maaf bnyk2. kte tknk perkare nie menjadi benteng persahabatan kte.
nabilah,
im vvv sry atas ape yg da terjadi. kalau ini tk ckp untk awk maafkn kte, tell me wat i haf to do untk dapatkn maaf dari awk. sungguh tak terniat dlm ati kte nak menyaketkan ati awak. u r a fren i wudnt wan to ls..again,im sry.maafkan kte nabilah.
sayang, im speachless.
nonetheless, i still love you.
todays a rollercoaster. here's something dedictated to my girls.
Da Da Da Da
The smell of your skin lingers on me now
You're probably on your flight back to your our home town
I need some shelter of my own protection baby
To be with myself you guys and center, clarity
Peace, Serenity
[CHORUS:]
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing something to do with you
It's personal, myself yourselves and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've we've got to get a move on with my life from this thing
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't do cry
Don't do cry
Don't do cry
Don't do cry
The path that I'm we're walking
I must we musnt go alone
I must we will take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I foresee the dark ahead if I we stay
[CHORUS]
Like the little school mate in the school yard
We'll play jacks and uno cards
I'll be your best friend and you'll be my Valentine secret friends
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to
'Cause I want to hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers bestfriends and share our secret worlds
But it's time for me us to go home
It's getting late, dark outside
I we need to be with myself ourselves and center, clarity
Peace, Serenity
[CHORUS]
La Da Da Da Da Da
haha. and its all meant to be soething good. I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS.
and hafiz, youre not forgotten. THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF MY WONDERFUL LIFE. thank Allah for you. thank Allah for this.
salam.
contented;NABILAHMOEN
psst. friday is songket day okay? HAHA. im wearing dark reddish pink. (_ _)"