<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Monday, October 27

the lionmonkey fell in love with the lambhalf-vampire«

10:48 PM

today seems to be fine. except for just one not-so-tiny incident. oh nevermind. da lupekan. (:

i always swore to you i'll never fall apart.
you always thought that i was stronger.
i may have failed but i have loved you from the start.
im still smiling. the stars are still shining. langit masih biru. XD



i feel like posting photots. HOLY SCHMOLLY. this is what ive came across. enjoy!








yes. they are my teachers. (: i cannot believe what did they do during their school years. HAHA!











and i love these shots! girlfriends, I MISS YOU ALL. sudden breakdown. HAHA!
oh, auda, I CANT READ YOU BLOG! haha. mary, that article is so true. thank you for sharing. lino and ummi, UPDAAAATE! tawn, lino, LETS GO OUT! meera, how come you arent in school like you used to? phatayn, crapcrapcrap! i miss your crappin. jo, emo posts eh? CHEER UP! syafiq, dol.. HAHA! kak yas, hehe. (: ayse, kinah, dyja, anis, HECK. I MISS YOU GUYS. syeeeera, THUMBDRIVE!! and i demand a hug. HAHA. naaaad, merr, sayang-sayang-sayang! kakfai, your turn to come to school, okay? kakmar, i almost forgot. your specs jumpe? lyna, invite me! HAHA. raje, there is no other 'king' i guess. or should i say queen? huda, may the force be with you, eh? jemma, SMILE. SMILE. SMILE. syikin, filzah, i know you did your best. go on, JIAYOU! maiss(uteh), HAHA. live your life to the fullest girl. niwaniwa, do what you think you should. just dont regret. tapha, AWAK LAH KAWAN. haha. i cant seem to think life without you. selly, bestest best friend *smirks*, 20th birthday!! and you want another rose? HANNNNNNNNAH, babe, lets rock n roll! aha. and not forgetting, seha. dudette, where are you? I MISS YOU LIKE HELL. okay?
aww. i am missing ALOT of people. oh cikgu, cikgu tak link saye. (HAHA. muke tak tau malu)
tomorrow's an exam day. i should get to sleep. but i cant. and i should be studying. haah. ahem. chemistry is (awaaaaaaaay). physics, left EM waves. maths insyaAllah, okay. languages? insyaAllah do-able. the other day met hafiz's kakaks. and jyeah, they're okay. though i kinda cant follow them. haha. not familiar with some names, thus, got lost.
THE COFFIN, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3, MADAGASCAR. ape lagi? haha. wnt to go and catch it. well, not so thrill at the coffin. since i owe someone horror. this got to be it, i guess. harrumph. oh i found a 'harrumph' in breaking dawn. guess meyer is a genius. stealing je tawu. HAAH! i reall yneed to take a break from reading oh so much. HAHA. (this is not nabilahmoen)
is this a lot already? oh i guess it is! HAHA.

GOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK, dear schoolies. HAHA.

and silly, i miss you. and your gay shoes. HAHA!

peace upon you, readers. and hope for the stars.

i wont lie, i'll be your distraction;NABILAHMOEN
p.s/im not confused and/or in denial.
i am just a cat who ribbits and woofs but seldom meows (and the only one that goes *BOOM!* at certain nights only) and still a half-vampires. because i have a thing for necks. (: [INSIDE JOOOOOOKE]