When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody
Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D
Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?!
I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)
this is going to be very mushy. so, people who cant help it, GO! ahaha.
about my first love. HAHAHAHA, jyeah. "omg, that loser hafiz actually scored a chick. she must be a dumbass like him" <-- to all you freaking bastards who have this thought in your head, go fuck yourself. dear, nabilah. i'm sorry it took me 8 months to realise you're 3/4 chinese. omg, you're more chinese than malay. if majority were to win, i'd have categorize you as CHINESE. omg, i've got a muslim, well-brought-up chinese girlfriend. i am sooo gonna marry you. but wait... .... are you willing to do the same for me after all i've done for you? you might say that i've always been there when you needed me and that being there is enough for you. well, it's not, dear. firstly, i don't even know you as well as i should (the opening paragraph as evidence). i'm so sorry i can never finish you sentences for you... hahaha, come to think of it, it's quite scary.... but jyeah, a relationship's all about 'falling in love' and not 'wasting whatever limited love you have left cause you've wasted it all doing stuff you ain't supposed to'.
dear hafiz, im telling the whole world that i, nurnabilah abdul moen, would want to marry you. (omg. is this like proposing? oh nvm) and, hey. half the time, i cant finish off your sentences too. :S and being here we have a lot to learn that why we need to teach each other. okay? and maybe you being there always ist enough but for now, it is. (( I will protect you, from all around you, I will be here, Don't you cry. 'Cause you'll be in my heart, Yes, you'll be in my heart, From this day on, Now and forever more, You'll be in my heart, No matter what they say, You'll be here in my heart, always ;phil collins))
i have been coming home VERY VERY late. i should stop being selfish and start thinking about others. and dear, when i mean others, i don't just mean you, i'll try to include your parents and my parents. i'll try to be the right guy for you. please teach me. please watch my back for me. i'll watch yours. you know why we don't have eyes at the back of our heads? it's so that we can have our partners watch for us when we're facing each other.
and dear, i have been coming home late too. kadang-kadang, too late i guess. yes. we'll teach each other. and am i that self-centered? i know lah others isnt only me. :S hahaha! and i usually think of your rents and mine when others are concern. haha. i'll try my best to watch your back for you. you know how careless i can be sometimes. jyeah, that.
btw, dear. i love you very much. you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. you make me happy when i am sad. i used to think of how cliche some phrases are but just to show you how true i feel around you, i can't find any other words to describe it with epic simplicity.. i miss you very much,
and remember this? FIRST DATE by Blink. here is a tribute for 24th morning in march.
and yes, this is like, cheesey but, you're my hero(in). lets make this forever. HAHA! I LOVE YOU TOO, darl.