Wednesday, November 19
i'll miss you«
2:36 AM
I HOOOOOOOOOOME! *sighs*
i miss blogging. i miss you guys too. (macam lame nah tk jumpe)
i typed a post. neatly, nicely. and i saved it. I DONT FEEL LIKE POSTING. nantilah. bila masa menentukan. currently, im not myself. its like im missing something. yes,i miss you too, handphone. we'll see each other again, i promise you. xoxo
HAAAAAAAH! i think we should all be happy. why shouldnt we, eh? so i shall windowshop tomorrow. (: i think i'll stop by school. ohplease let me wake up EARLY! i'll try my luck tomorrow too. i have something up me sleeve. *evilgrin*
apa ubat rindu di hati?
i am restless. its like weeks already and im just a few days away. i have not meet you guys yet. i wonder how it'll be like if im not going to meet you guys for a very long time. yesyes, we still have next year to think about. but mama and papa have somehow kinda phyco-ed me to think ahead. too much ahead eh? HAHA. I MISS YOU OH SO MUCH!
dear hafiz, how's you, dude? yes, I MISS YOU(R ANTICS (like crap))
lino!!!!!! i got a really bad dream. bangun, nangis, tkt sendiri. o.0 (i never cry when i have nightmares)
lyna, bila mau jumpa? shazaa juga!
sel, lets 'impulsely' go out together again. haha!
DEAR SANTA,
I KNOW IM SUPPOSED TO LEAVE SOME COOKIES AND A GLASS OF MILK BUT MAMA SAID THEY ATTRACT ROACHES AND LIZARDS, SO I DIDNT. (blame mama if you're hungry by the tme you reach my home) WELL, THIS IS A ITTLE NOTE SO YOU DONT FORGET LITTLE (cute) ME. I WROTE THT I WANTED THE 400/450D BUT I'LL SETTLE WITH ANY DIGICAMS. AND COULD YOU ALSO PLEASE GRAB ME A BELT? A BLACK HOODIE TOO! PLEASE? OH THANK YOU VERY MUCH. THANK YOU, DEAR!
xoxo,
MOMSY
if only santa cluas exist. (ALLAH! TAK TAU NAK BERSYUKUR!!)
im really broken into pieces. please lend me Your strength.
(oh, just asking, what will happen if you keep bottling up? what will happen if you refuse to cry when the tears cant wait to go out?)
maybe its for the best, i love you..
xoxo;NABILAHMOEN