When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody
Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D
Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?!
I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)
i believe that i owe you pictures. here goes. and this goes to syahiirah and hannah especially. I WANT THE PICTURES LA. (da fed up nie) thank you so much.
im on my own?;NABILAHMOEN! p.s; i think this is stupid. i hate you bloody alot. yes! i cant think of another way. to actually drown your voice from everywhere around me. YOU ARE FUCKING HAUNTING ME OKAY?! i super mega hate you ar. sometimes i think (or more ke wish) im dreaming. i want to find myself waking up to a beautiful life. not something like this. no, im thankful for my life. just that you're the little itch in my life that makes everything imperfect. please go and grow up, freak!! i cant understand why you cant put yourself in other people's shoes. i cant understand why you cant be like others. am i expcting so much from you?! you're not fucking 5 okay? im dissapointed. and how come you get your ways??!! you freaking idiot. im not hoping you to die but you might as well just do. quietly go and die. (i dont know if im going to regret saying all this) please go and eff off. since you, ive been getting pretty nasty headaches. and im crying oh so much. please FUCKING GO AWAY! p.s; and to you, i think you need to know that you still have a family. maybe im a little bit jealous. but heck, i have every reason to. because i believe thatyou havent been there for me. or am i wrong? p.s; thank you ruzaini for introducing silverstein. now there's another way to drown all the voices at home. i just wish i could go and smash things up. anyway, thank you so much.