<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Monday, November 10

lose your wisdom«

10:38 AM


i am going out in a while. but since i have the time, why not update, right? HAHA!
will be going to meet the gfs after they watch HSM3! why didnt i go and watch with them? papa said its too early and i cant go out that early. they're watching a 10.45 am show at bugis. HAHA. i'll be watching the 3.45 show. or maybe later. but that will be around 6.45pm. thats a little bit late. maybe i can catch the 5.20 show at CCK. haha. im dragging hafiz. since watching alone is emo and there seems to be no one else who is interested. haha. screw papa for tinking that 10.45 at bugis is just to early. hah!

i am in hyper mode mood. becaue at last, im watching HSM3! i know. sien right? watching HSM3 this late. haha. i hope it wont be this case for twilight.

eh, i was bloghopping, since i have the time in the world. (I, NURNABILAH BINTE ABDUL MOEN WOULD PROUDLY LIKE TO DECLARE THAT I CLEANED MY ROOM!) and i read that lino missed my buggerisms. see the effect it has on people. HAHA! but really this got me thinking. the issue of us, erm, mixing genders, for next year is still unclear or has it been confirmed? because i cant go buggering the whole class like that. it will be awkward. (even nak pekik je mcam ternet kan?) i know that our guys, being guys, will be easily, you know, buggered and later on, they will of course, be temperamental. haha. and its just not ladylike (not that im the type to take small steps and go around talking very shyly or what. imagine that maties!!) to go around 'HI-ing' guys non-stop. ergh! ahaha. i may be deprived. (:

i cant wait for lino's apple pie. yumyum. and tawn, yes, its FLAVOURED ICE. haha. nanti one day, kite bawak awak nan syafiq. (: or go to this site, slice.sg, and click on the menu. go see!! hahahaha.

i have to go to school tomorrow. wait a miute!! did harith just msged and said tomorrow at SIH?! and wednesday and thursday too. GAHHAHA! a di still have not discuss things with hafidz. ( TO HAFIDZ: MANE KAU?!) haha. not like he reads my blog anyway. HAHA.

okay. i think thats enough of a long post. i still havent done thearticle. adn i wonder how the yearboo s going. sorry eh sec5s. it will e given to you on the grduation ceremony. or you guys call it prom. =D

nd i might beginning to venture into the world of skin-making. ITS FUN! just that i dont have brushes and scanners. for now, i'll just learn the codes. haha. ape-ape, mary ade. hahaha. yay wonder mary!!

may peace and serenity be upon you, randome-rs!

fly me to the moon, let me see how spring is like;NABILAHMOEN