<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Friday, November 14

rainy days are o-ver«

7:44 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MAMA SO MUCH. LOVE YOU LAH. AND PAPA TOO. I LOVE YOU TOO.
(sebab belikan crocs yg da lame kakak idaman. HEEEE)

EXPO ADE SALE CROCS MURAH!! GO BUY! haha. die smpi esok je, so apelgi kan? indulge in somthing goooooood~! (:

today was a success, hamdan lillah. just now, in front of the whole class and the STE teachers, nervous kejap. haha. da lame tak ckp dpn crowd. (okay, go on and roll your eyes!) wanted to talk in arabic, konon da lepas STE maseh ingt ar tapi... NERVOUS SGT! haha.

cant wait for next year. well, kinda. HAHA! ahem. 8th storey! woohoo. we're gonna bring the school down. (not literally! oh the horror) and i love it. today was the last day reporting to school as secondary 4 student. goodbye STE? oh no, not yet. we still hve the STE camp. haha. i said to mary once, "i dont know to be sad that we're leaving newton or excitd for the new school" and in unison, we said, "feel sad and excited!" hahaha. i dont know how its all going to happen but its happening and we've got to believe it. yeah. fond memories. (im being mischievious)

oh and am wondering, where are our articles? HAHAHAHA. hmm. didnt have the chance to ask madam b. must have slipped her mind just now. oh well, its okay. we know you're busy. hee. oh! report books in our hands. hamdan lillah, everything's well. went down 2 stairs. boo! but i'll keep up, insyaAllah. i need everyone's support to help me not be a MAJOR procastinator next year, please?

there are so many things to do this holiday. true to harith's words, it IS going to be a busy holiday. AND next year too. hmm. i dont know. :S there's the STE camp and SL camp with meetings in between. there are bridging classes. and i need to go botanical gardens again. and do we have a class outing planned? haha. and i have dates! hmm. i think we're on track, eh?

IM GOING KL TONIGHT! selamat pergi, selamat kembali. papa's driving the car up. i hate him driving up to KL or wherever at night. because its like unsafe. bahh. okay, whatever. i love you guys. do take care, okay? pape, TAAAAAAAG! i want to know whats going on. XD

andand, I HAD LOADS OF FUN YESTERDAY! thank you guys. the exco(s) or both camps. mary, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for accompanying. SELASIH AND HANNAH, I LOVE YOU MUCH MUCH LA. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY. hahaha

'PRINCESS HA-ZAR-DOUS! PRINCESS HA-ZAR-DOUS! MESIPETEK IS.. (trips over something) YOUIYOUIYOUIYOUIYOUI' hahaha

oh, and breeks kat harbour ade lalat! argh! hee.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING ME SMILE. I WAS KINDA DOWN. THANK YOU. (:

to ama, lets meet up soon. hmm. where would youwant to meet at? hee. cant wait! cant wait! tag back okay, dear? oh, just thetwo of us or you want hafiz to be there? hmm.(:
to kak fiza, jom klua! but i have no money. jom window shop. HAH! oh. and cant wait for haircut. heee heee. i miss you lar.

assalamualaikum.
i'll be back;NABILAHMOEN

p.s; ITS ON WEDNESDAY!!
p.p.s; I LOVE YOU...