<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, November 8

run baby run. DONT ever look back«

12:34 AM



hi. today was great. the library fines are cleared by mummy. LOOOOOOOOVE YOU! haha. my stomach's doing maaad stuff. i hate you, stomach. because i was in pain the whole day and when i was in the library. but i think i managed to borrow some good books. i wonder how i did for my english paper one and my geog. i think i screw both of them. aiyah. i should have bucked up lots more la. am going to watch buhludy HSM3 at long last! yay!! i hope this time, we ARE going to watch it. eh, does shaw offers the student price? it does eh? HAHA. ahem. kinda on the tight side ar. am going to school over the 'school holidays'. there are just so many things to do. there is a friendly match between falah, mukminin and irsyad tomorrow. i hope we improve. there is another match, (nationwide, eh?) this coming 22nd. i wonder if everybody's invited. the 22nd's match is at kallang. harrumph. oh nevermind, just come down laa. HAHA! hafiz was being random and weird, just like always, hence the upper picture. and i bugged everybody alredy. through their taggy. only my classmaties would understand. this made me realise.. that i wonder if there is another bunch of people who could tolerate my buggerisms. of course, i cant trade you guys with anything at all. its just, thinking of life after irsyad, i cant find a place in my heart and mind where i will definitely fit in and not be the weird one out. but thats definitely after irsyad. so, i can think about that later. (:

thank you, dear, you made my day. teehee!


assalamualaikum.
paper hearts;NABILAHMOEN