<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Thursday, December 4

and i get to hear me shout!«

10:08 PM

today was a blaaaaaaaast and tiring, personally. i think, though it was kinda ternet. HAHA! and i love everybody. yesye. (: thank you excos for the day and organizing it. thank you mdm b and ustazah for suppporting us. thank you every other SL(s) for amking your time to be with us. thank you mdm faiezah for being there and thank you mr izzad for being there. it is greatly appreiated. not forgetting ustaz mustaqim who went home earlier. (:

mr izzad took lots of photos, i think. will try and upload some. it rained today. blessed be the day. hamdan lillah. remember that hujan tu rahmat.

here are some pictures we took whie i was bored. (:


















and the after that was great too. get to meet with hafiz. randomed for a while and he was super crazy. i love you lah. (:

salam!

im ! do you have a problem with it?;NABILAHMOEN!
p.s; AND ANAK-ANAK. MOMMY AND DADDY CANNOT WATCH TWIKLIGHT WITH YOU. NC16!!! WE HAVE TO GO ON A DATE TOGETHER(only the two of us). SORRY ANAK-ANAK. *cheers*