<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Wednesday, December 3

here's a kiss«

7:20 PM

malam ini ku sendiri
tak ada yang menemani
seperti malam-malam
yang sudah-sudah

hati ini selalu sepi
tak ada yang menghiasi
seperti cinta ini
yang selalu pupus

tuhan kirimkanlah aku
kekasih yang baik hati
yang mencintai aku
apa adanya

mawar ini semakin layu
tak ada yang memiliki
seperti aku ini
semakin pupus

and i found you. thank you Allah.


i am feeling sentimental. stupid hols. sekarang aku da miss classmaties. baru chat nan tapha. betapa lamenya tak chat nan classmaties. da brape lame tk jumpe dorg. AKU MISS KORG!! (nooooooooooooooo)

may peace be with you.

fi mahabbatillah;NABILAHMOEN!