<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Sunday, December 21

it's the time to be crazy..«

8:38 PM

hooohaaa. hello once again, semangat people who reads my blog. haha!

so, i met new friends today. and it made me happy. they were fun. both screams loud. HAHA! (its still a wonder why i cant hear them from home. haha!) iffah and ana. both great people. jyeaaaah. (:

you know, there's this one angel who would always ask me at the end of the day how my day went and i would like to thank that angel. that angel knows who he/she is lah. because, ive been doing some thinking and, its kind of like a reflection at the end of the day. where one will ask himself what did he do for the day. and when this angel asked me at the end of each day, how my day went, i would start thinking. if the day was good, alhamdullilah, i would go on and on about it. but when the day was bad, i would go mad at the world. but this ange will calm down. definitely will. its his words and voice lah. im so fortunate. (:

so, i had a good day today. i met two new friends and this litte dude. his name is aidil. and he's seven. he has a hole in his heart and had just went through an operation. and he's super cute! REAAAAAAALLLY. (omg, lantai basah. hahaahah! okay, inside joke)

i miss peope maaaan. haiyah. salam!

..tralalala;NABILAHMOEN!