<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Wednesday, December 24

jingle bells?«

9:05 PM

i am very sorry to especially madam surianah. i didnt go to pure. yet, again.

its enirely my fault for sleeping really late.

but! its not because i want to sleep late (partially) but my cough was kiing me. why must it be at night?! ARGH. i swear its going to kill me someday. haiyah.

i am very sorry madam su. really. sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the cousins are over but they're at my neighbour's house. harrumph. i bought a new maxi. now i own two! (:

i heard we're going KL sometime this week. oh, please god, let this be true. amiiiin.

hafiz is going to alor gajah, melaka tonight. boo him! hahahaah. ahem. why is it that you were like bading goodbye (forever) just now? hish. nevermind. be a good boy while you're there. dengar cakap mak nan ayah. and especially nenek. (dont give her heart attacks) heeee. tell ayah to drive carefully lah. (no, dont tell. try giving advice) have a safe trip to and fro. take care, dear!

i heart all the people that is in my life. (:

[edit] and today is the 24th. happy 24th dear. know what? i really love you. [/edit]

happy holiday. (:
salam!

hearts all over the world tonight;nabilahmoen!