<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Tuesday, December 23

well wishes to you!«

6:22 PM



you turned seventeen, eh? IM GOING TO SOOON! hahaha.

may allah grant your wishes. but be careful what you wish for. :p
may we grow to 20 and you buy me that LV bag. ahahahah!
may we be friends till then. may boys never be jerks in the future.
may you have the perfect love life. and score well for Os!

i love you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and i didnt go to school today. i suck, dont i? sorry lah. my coughing is going down but the snots is still too disgusting. ergh.
i still get those nak-dekat-pitam moments. i totally suck. pure tomorrow. i got to read somethings up! (:

oh, and i scaped the whole day. i rock. \m/
salam!

rainbows!;nabilahmoen!