<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, February 7

lethargic(ally) retarded«

10:13 PM

i owe you one..

salamullahualaikum!

we had qiyam and it was a GREAT one! though i think the self-revision thinggy isnt doing anybody any good. true that we still revise, but hey... HAHA! students without teachers arent students anymore. :D

well, the night was a cold night. i shivered halfway and woke up because it was too cold to sleep. however, it was an awesome night. we sared a classroom and bonded. i dont know if this is true but, girls being girls, talk is what we do best sometimes. so, we bonded nd it was the best memory i have of the new school, so faaar. :D the munajat was awesome. shed lots and lots of tears and hey, its a nice thing, okay? when you understand it, one day, you'll get what i mean. its not sissy at all, let me tell you. frisbee was funny. voideck was just too small. sir izzad's cammie is sex! i waaaaant one! haha.

5th feb marks mahmudah's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUDAAAAA! stay suweeet and young. dont let emotions do the talk. YOU have to walk the talk, okay? macam cikgu zul kata, JANGAN EMOSI!! haha. ANDAND, JIAYOU FOR JAAAYSEEE!! i love you!

and 6th feb marks nana's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAMBEENG! stay young and jovial. jangan nakal-nakal. dengar cakap nabilah. HAHA! i love you.

and today is, naufal T's birthday. too bad he's in junied. well, anyway, happy birtday to YOU.

(wow. soooo many birthdays. tstsk. FEBRUARY IS SPECIAL. i am going to be 17 on the 17th. TEEHEE)

i got back my geog test paper and hamdan lillah, it was good. :D (yes, i kinda studied like mad and it paid off)

o, you guys know what? i am actually very tired. aah! will try to update you guys tomorrow. HAAHA. (:

salam!