Friday, February 13
your guardian angel«
11:08 PM
time for a proper post.
ASSALAMUALAIKUM!
so, i think i should just summarise the week. it was FAST! like seriously, it was a blur. i cant really remember except that i had to stay behind after 4 almost everyday till wednesday due to the cheering practices. it was a real roller coaster ride full of emotions too. ups and downs are parts and parcel of life, remember? :D
the few things that stand out is the cheering finale and the drill. haha! having it under 8 minutes with six primary one classes wasnt so bad. we just need to improve lah. wheeeee.
API MEMBARA!! FIRE NATION, YOU GUYS MADE IRSYAD A MOREMEMORBLE PLACE AND I SINCERELY LOVE YOU GUYS. JYEAAAAAAAAH. (ali's style) AND HEY, EVEN IF WE LOSE, (though i hope really very much that we dont), IT'S OKAY, IT'S ALRIGHT. FIRE, FIRE, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!! okay? best!
i already told you guys that i saw farhanna the other day. and yesterday i met kak hani. haha! she was whining. :D said that AJC was ternet. kesiannye die.. less than 36 weeks outta there whaaaat. nyehehe. kak iffah would be in mass comm. she said she's joining there (at NP) and the seniors are telling me not to go into JC. holly molly cow. i waaaaaaant to so bad. okay, dah. set(ed) my mind already.
the other day, mdm B spelled hafidz's name wrongly. it was just hafiz but he was petty (well, the boys were) and mdm B correected it. it was then hafizd. hafidz made a joke about it. he said "i was HAFIZ-D." (tak faham? okay takpe D:) and then after that was when mdm B got his name right.
i miss taking photos lah. graaawr. i hope im getting an at least decent cammie for the school trip that i hope i am going. its a merit trip for geo (agrotourism) and the HOD's going to view our names and marks and decide if we can go or not. i hope i caaaaaan. i want to oh-so-badly go langkawi. it had been a loooooong time man. (its a dream lah)
okay, what more? harrumph. oh! and its so hard to keep track of what everybody's been doing. some of the sec5 boys came to schoo just now. (there was HADI) and they looked good enough so, jyeah and to fauzie, STAY STRONG LAH. malaysia pon ape kurang? tuhan nak kau pergi bidang tu. lagi baik untuk kau, mungkin. :D
oh, i just checked facebook. FARHANNA FARID LIKES AC SO MUCH SHE'S WILLING TO BE A WALKING ADVERT FOR IT. hahaha. (:
thank you to amalina, nadhirah, selasih, hanisah, hannah, azlinah and fairuzfor being there just now. and also, not forgetting hafiz. thank you lah.
tuition today was kinda easy. dengar-dengar cerita ingat macam mana susahlah. sekali.. okay lah tu. (:
and mr razak's speech is kinda cool. especially the role-playing part. i want that cert. and i am seriously going to try the envisioining part.
((inni i'nda zhanni a'bdi bi)) I THINK I CAN. I THINK I CAN. I THINK I CAN. I KNOW I CAN!!:DD
tomorrow's vday. budak madrasah, tahu saja lah apa nak dibuat, ya? and today is friday the thirteenth. things were normal today. hah! i dont believe in such tales lah. okay, since i dont know what else to say. and my mind's going _______, i shall end it here.
take care, people! and, just keep smiling. just keep smiling.
wassalam.