When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody
Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D
Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?!
I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)
current song: FT island - missing you current mood: yearning.
okay, this current thang is actually quite cool. since when i listen to FT island? beats me. they're cute! (fangirl moment)
stan, you're really an illusion. stop coming into my face, crowding around me and suffocating me. stop doing these things to me. i might cry and its all your fault. stan, go get a new life. i cant take your taunting anymore.
youtube is affecting my health. chips in one hand, drinks by my side, head bobbing to acoustic of forever the sickest kids covers. i need to burn fats. i need to be that nerd again. i need my daily dosages. the doctor said to take it daily but my med is running around. he's busy. i am having withdrawal symptoms. crying and short breaths is not funny, okay?
phone kept ringing. papa played a prank on me. haha! my papa is till the cutest and most charming. i love you. <3 i wish you can still carry me around. yes, im very much pampered. old days. old age. silver hair turning white. much afraid. please dont leave us.
holey moley mouse tome and jerry, i am being an emo spaz.
We're going down, down in an earlier round And Sugar, we're going down swinging I'll be your number one with a bullet A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it
this is way cool. i told you youtube is unhealty. i think i should get twitter. you think i should? ciao. im meeting baby boo. HAHA!