<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, May 16

the climb - miley cyrus.«

1:38 PM


i dreamt of 50D(s). TWO 50D(s)!!

swine flu is in malaysia. how scaary is that? very. my coughing is not going to go away. SHOOO FLY DONT BOTHER ME. yesterday's sleep was a nice one. i dreamt about hafiz and kapi. haha! DREAM CONTAMINATED ALREADY. i actually dreamt about a lot of stuff. my internal body heat is waaaaaaay freaking me oout. im having those headaches but im still going out. HAHA!

i thought today is sunday since my weekend started early (HA-HA TO YOU LOSERS). but noooo. toady is saturday. waht is myfavourite day? tuesdaaaaaaay!! okay, sorry off tangent. i need to siap and CIAO!

salam brothers and sisters. im a happy goober.

Labels: ,