<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Monday, May 11

going crazy over sprees«

11:49 AM

hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. - gives you hell; AAR.

salam brothers and sisters.


i did alot yesterday. woke up late. tidied the house. (yes, i, nabilah did tidy the house) went out for sunset watching and talking. damn, should do it more often.




the makcik's famiy came down. to discus about some stuff. but we anak-anak is too busy having fun they didnt manage to finish the discussion. its settled, then. gold songket and maybe a dress. hafiz, i want to borrow your baby, again, can? and im wondering if i should dedicate a song for those two. then i should start practicing. oh, bought a cake for the two mothers. ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU!! (amin) ate and talked. played games like mad. texted and texted. they went home with the promise of meetng up again and playing more games. i shall look into my book of games, then. it is so much fun doing these things wit the anak-anak. haha. my family is the epitome of lame-ass-ness. muahahhaha.





and so, when i was supposed to be studying chemm and burn the midnight oil, datang angin random. this is what i did:



i stick everyone of them on a postcard. and hand delivered it to everyone. the postcard is so random. i hope you guys love it. more post its to come, okay? HAHA! (maaan, whoever invented post its is a pure genius. thanks, dude!)

i slept late. -_-" and me is eager for 22nd may. there's a high chance me is not going to school. oooooops! AHAHAH.

salam!