<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Sunday, May 3

in full swing«

10:25 PM

may peace be upon all of you readers.

my mid-year examintaion is going to kick in tomorrow and will be in full swing until next two weeks, fourteenth of may, if im not mistaken. HAHA! well, anyway,

THIS FREAKING MUGGER IS GOING TO MUG SO SHE HOPES THAT EVERY READER CAN PRAY FOR HER As, INSYAALLAH. AND SHE HOPES THE READERS CAN ALSO PRAY FOR HER FRIEND'S AND HER HEALTH. THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON AND ITS JUST WORRYING. SO, IT IS REALLY A SHOCKER BUT THE TRUTH THAT THIS FREAKING MUGGER WILL BE ON HIATUS UNTIL THE STATED DATE, WHICH IS FOURTEENTH OF MAY. (this is going to be hard, man. furthermore, im home earlier! gosh)

and thanks ar ultraman, monokorubu is going to school on tuesday. i cant wait to hug her tight and swing her a bit maybe? (: and pulls her tudung too. gosh, i miss phatayn so much. that papa ulcer better be worried and scared of us and not come back. i love you, monokorubu! (:

till later, nabilah.

salam!!