Wednesday, May 6
MACS = CONVENIENT!«
6:12 PM
Salam brothers and sisters.
Macs is seriously very convinient. Thanks hafiz for the iPod. I got to webrowse at Macs. Nyehe. But it is super freaking tiring 'texting' I would, of course, so much prefer typing on a lappy. And it is buhludy irritating because they have this automatic spell-check. I think when aliens first invented iPods, they're scared they can't find the correct webpage because their spelling is just epic phayl! Haha
On my way here, (here = IMM) I was looking for those apek ice-creams. One was nowhere in sight and the other one hids behind his ice cream motor. I mean, whatthehell maan. U selling or what? And that is why I didn't get my ice-cream fix of triple chocolate today. Boohoo much? No. It's wasting moolah. Though it's just freaking a dollar for the ice cream. Oh! I was nearly hit by a car near plaza! (I shouted)(and there is a guy in front of me. malu benar) because I didn't see the car. I dont know what freaking happened on my way here, man. Holey moley, dude! I knoooow. (rolls patheetic eyes) and I am at IMM because I went to this building beside IMM to collect my kakak sedare's phone which was screwed. And then, I felt major hungry so I went to eat ar. Now I feel like eating like everything because I have been craving for things. My teeth is sweet-ing. Hehh. (have I told you that the mcChicken in IMM's macs has super thin chicken patty and super heavy on greeneries. I was painfully eating through ok those greeneries, man) phhhhuah.
I have make plans for post exam activities. Hah! Though kakak nur is making me schedules that I must follow. I think I can, ar. (okay I have irritating Indians who sit behind me and keep hitting the seats from just now. I have been giving stares but I don't think they get it because they cannot see my eyes. But come on ar. Basic courtesy?! I fed up ar. Don't sampai I turn ah lian and gangster talk them. Hahahaha. Like real) Aaaanyway, tomorrow I got tuition. Me I going through electrolysis and simple cells!! And me is going to have to memorise all those dirrrty formulas and qualitative analysis. Me is going to be a happy kid after that. Because, sorry ar sir, you know all about the passion for chemmm you said in class? I don't have!! ): but I'm tackling that problem. YIPPEEE!! And then it's maths with haykel. (I SUDDENLY MISS HYJEL. EH, FIRE, TRAIN LAEN HARI ARR. I MISS KECOH-KECOH DENGAN KORG!) and maths with haykel is going to kill me. Hahahah! (: nevermind, I still love you.
I seriously think that macs is super convinient and iPod is seriously awesome. I thank hafiz. My knight in shining armour has arrive so I have to go. And my skin is freaking not awesome in iPod. I think I need to change. I go now, lah. BYE, ML (major losers)!!
Salam!