Saturday, May 2
tayntayn as a fish«
8:19 PM
i dont need ANY edward anymore. i have hafiz already.
salam.
i am not feeling good. heck, i hate this flu/fever thinggy. well, purpose of the blog is to say this:
I FREAKING LOVE FATAYN VERY VERY MUCH! GET WELL SOON, KIDDO. I WILL SENT YOU THAT ULTRAMAN TO ZAP THAT FATHER OF ALL ULCERS. DRINK AND GURGLE WELL! AND I'LL GET THAT ULTRAMAN TO HUG YOU TIGHT-TIGHT COZ I MISS YOU LIKE EFFING KRAZEEEEE. (DONT WORRY EVEN A BIT. THE ULTRAMAN IS A MUSLIMAH. GIRL POWER!!) AND THEN FATAYN CAN BE A FREE
BIRD FISH! (: I MISS YOU LAH GIRL. GET WELL FREAKING SOOOON!!
and the swine flu is very worrying. 339 cases so far. and i was semi shocked that israe got one case. may nobody i know get it. amiin. georaphy and chemm on monday and swine flu. which is much more hazardous? HAHAHHA. right now, its the geography and chemm. (and my brader is getting friendly-friendly. which is super weird which neans he wants something and i should run)
so, BYE!!! i love tayntayn. AHHAHA.
salam.